How can IoT (Internet of Things: the interconnection via the Internet of computing devices embedded in everyday objects, enabling them to send and receive data) help fight coronavirus? During (now postponed) Internet of Things World and IoT Day Slam 2020, let's explore how IoT combined with VR can transform healthcare! IoT World is the global conference and exhibition where strategists, technologists, and implementers connect, putting IoT, AI, 5G, Edge and Security into action across industry verticals... including healthcare! This week's Health System Chat adds a fascinating twist, how does VR fit in the IoT+Healthcare equation? Bring your thinking caps, AKA VR headsets, to conference in social VR during IoT World!
- Using the Internet of Things To Fight Virus Outbreaks
- IoT Technology Can Alleviate Healthcare Strain During Covid-19
- COVID-19 vs. Raspberry Pi: Researchers bring IoT technology to disease detection
- UCSF partners with Oura smart ring to study early detection of COVID-19
- The Things Virtual Conference
- IoT Day Slam 2020
#IoTCommunity #IoTDay #IoT #IoTSlam #TheThingsConference #LoRaWAN #IoT #IoTWorld